Why study Python and Ethical Hacking?
- Becoming a professional in security hacking not only provides a better professional career but also can protect your online data and help others to prevent data breaches
- The security risks and vulnerabilities in a network can be recognized with the help of Ethical Hacking, and hence a large demand for Ethical Hackers in every organization
- The field of Ethical Hacking will see exponential growth in the coming years as the world is moving towards a digital economy and the growing industries in every sector are going to need cyber security specialists
- Ethical hackers are hired to find any vulnerability that might exist in a network and to fix them. They can join the government as well as private organizations as cyber-security experts.
- One of the highest paid industries
What you’ll learn
- Learn 2 topics at the same time – Python programming & Ethical Hacking.
- Write programs in Python2 and Python3.
- Use Python modules and libraries.
- Interact with files using python (read, write & modify).
- Understand what is Hacking, what is Programming, and why are they related.
- Write over 12+ ethical hacking and security programs.
- Understand & interact with different network layers such as ARP, DNS, HTTP etc…
- Write programs to download files, upload files, delete files from a target computer and may other useful hacking tools, using Python.
- Bypass Anti-Virus Programs.
- Interact with websites using Python.
- Convert Python code to executable files that can be used to gain access to a target PC.
- Analyze HTML using Python.
- Built-in Wi-Fi hacking tools.
By end of this course you will be able to:
- Model problems, design solutions & implement those using Python.
- Gain a strong base & use the skills learned to write any program even if it’s not related to hacking.
- Design your own hacking tool according to your needs.
- Secure systems from hackers.
- Interact & use Linux terminal
*the above mentioned is only minor part of program for detailed of our courses, call us now @+91 7034 41 1234