IREZ Academy is the only academy in Kerala providing QA/QC Courses with ISO standards which can mould every student to fit into the mainstream national & international Oil & Gas, Petroleum, Marine, Construction, Fabrication, Mechanical industry etc.
Day by day in our country, the number of engineering students as well as engineering colleges are increasing. Therefore each year thousands of students are graduated. Despite being graduated they are many who are not well placed. This includes mainly recently pass out students. According to the current scenario, the industries require competent candidates who are highly qualified as wells as multi-talented. They should be specialized in different technical areas. In order to have a good career and to meet the requirements, it is a great necessary to be trained and certified in Specialization Certification Program. This has become quiet mandatory now. These certification programs help to acquire knowledge from a technical base than what we have learnt through books in our graduation days.
IREZ being the right platform for fresh engineers provides Internationally Recognized certification programs towards industries like – Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Aerospace, Aircraft, Defense, Marine, Automotive, IT etc. So that they’ll start in success.
QA/QC Engineer Duties and Responsibilities in Construction Industry:
- QA/QC engineer should look for the quality of every activity.
- He should maintain all the documents pertaining to the project safely.
- He should perform the procedures and test it.
- He should test the quality of all materials at the site and ensure its specifications.
- Collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain a quality of materials
- He should work systematically and supervise everything without any fail.
- Maintain good relationship with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards
- liaise with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
- He should do the audits regularly
- Maintain monthly reports.
- Record project activities.
- Have knowledge about quality assurance.
- Develop a method statement for the activity based on the specifications of the project.
- Consult with the Technical Engineer for submission of material submitting to Consultant
- Collaborate with the consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for inspection.
- Delineate to the QA/QC Manager about the control system and monitor all activities related to Quality.