The human and financial costs of failing to manage health and safety are immense. Many organisations and individuals can feel daunted by their responsibilities. But that doesn’t have to be the case.
Safety Simplified is a new approach in health and safety training that is relevant to anyone, in any organisation, in any sector.
It aims to demystify the practicalities of risk assessment and control, and help organisations reduce accidents and work related ill-health, achieve greater employee engagement and morale, and improve productivity.
Through a robust learning experience, with lots of practical hints and tips, delegates will return to their workplaces with ideas they can put into practice immediately.
The course content is absorbing, and engaging, makes use of the latest technology, such as augmented reality, to provide learning that brings health and safety to life and helps learners make a real difference in the workplace.
Making the case for health and safety
- The moral, legal and financial reasons and benefits for managing health and safety
- Managing health and safety consistently well
Stopping incidents and ill-health before they happen
- Why investigating incidents makes sense
- A simple four-step approach to investigations
Dealing with common workplace hazards
- How to deal with a wide range of common workplace hazards effectively, including:
- Manual Handling
Keeping an eye on how things are going
- How to learn from good and bad practice, including auditing and inspection
*the above mentioned is only minor part of program. for detailed of our courses,call now.